Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dec. 5 2006 - Richard's Birthday


Last Monday was Richard's Birthday BBQ. More than 40 students went from class (this class is graduating in January and there are 60 students in total). It was a good time. So many of these students are too shy to speak to me during class, but at the BBQ, many of them were really talkative. I gave Richard my camera and she went picture-crazy! Some girls taught me a card game similar to Euchre I guess.

The BBQ was really good. It was at the same place as Charlotte's birthday BBQ in early November. Everyone brings their own food and sit in groups with a small BBQ in a table. Everyone wears plastic gloves when they put the food onto the stick. They will put just about anything on there - hotdogs, veggies, tofu, pork strips, chicken wings, shrimp, octopus. Some is really good and some is....
Anyways, take a look at the pics here and in the photo album for more detail.










No comments: