Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where is Saltillo, Mexico??


Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico is currently where my dad, Regina & Ricky live. Vanessa & I went to visit them just before I went to China in 2006.

The best way to get there is to fly to Monterrey and have dad & Regina pick you up. It's about an hour drive from Saltillo.

On the map, you can see that it is in the North of Mexico, just below the Texas border.




















Sometime within the next year, my family will be moving to Queretaro as my dad is doing more and more business there.

My dad's first Mexican city was Puebla, a little South East of Mexico City. I went to visit there when I was 16. We went on a road trip to Oaxaca and Hualtulco, but I have never been to a popular tourist 'all-inclusive' type city.

Here is a video from one of the restaurants we ate at. I believe at this dinner, CACTUS was the appetizer!

No comments: