Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nov. 10 2006 - New Couch


When I came to China, the school set me up in my own apartment and also furnished it. Some things were funny - 2 forks, 1 spoon - 3 rice bowls and one plate and so on. The best was the "soft" couch and chairs they provided. They are like something you would sit on in a doctor's office. They look nice, but soft is not how I would describe them at all! I like to watch movies / tv on the couch and fall asleep sometimes, but that isn't possible on this furniture.
So yesterday (Thursday), Max and I went couch shopping. I wanted something cheap, of course, but comfy. I think my apartment is rather plain (white walls throughout) so I also wanted something with colour. How excited do you think I was when we found this one?!?!?!
The "soft" couch is against the window in the pics.
(see My Apartment photo album for more pics).

No comments: